How much medical marijuana can I grow?
Under the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, a qualifying patient or a designated caregiver is authorized to cultivate up to 12 marijuana plants per patient in an enclosed, locked facility or area.
- May grow not more than 12 marijuana plants in an enclosed, locked facility.
- Can be authorized to cultivate in an outdoor space fenced with solid 10-foot metal walls, concrete, or stones with a one-inch thick metal gate that will prevent visibility of medical marijuana plant from the outside.
- A grower may produce medical marijuana for up to five (5) qualifying patients.
- Must be approved by ADHS and have a registry ID card.
- May not provide marijuana to anyone not authorized to possess.
- A grower is not allowed to use medical marijuana except if the grower is also a qualifying patient.
- A grower should not have been convicted of any excluded felony offense.