How do I register a grow site?
For a marijuana dispensary, you must give the physical address of the designated cultivation/grow site, which must be an “enclosed, locked facility,” during the registration or application process with the Department. You must specify on your application for registration the designation of your caregiver as your authorized grower.
All FAQ’s from Growing
- As a grower, what is the maximum number of plants I may grow?
- Can I grow after visiting a clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
- Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
- How do I become a grower?
- How do I change/remove my grower?
- How many growers can share one growing location?
- How many patients can I grow for?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- What is a grower? Who can grow?
- Where do I get the seeds/plants to grow medical marijuana?