Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
On your application, you must designate who will be allowed to cultivate marijuana for your medical use if there is no operating marijuana dispensary within twenty-five miles of your home address. This could be yourself or your designated caregiver. If there is a marijuana dispensaries within twenty-five miles of the your home, the department will provide you with the list of all dispensaries upon approval of your registration identification card.
All FAQ’s from Growing
- As a grower, what is the maximum number of plants I may grow?
- Can I grow after visiting a clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
- How do I become a grower?
- How do I change/remove my grower?
- How do I register a grow site?
- How many growers can share one growing location?
- How many patients can I grow for?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- What is a grower? Who can grow?
- Where do I get the seeds/plants to grow medical marijuana?