How do I change/remove my grower?
If you have designated your caregiver as your grower, you may change/remove your grower just by changing your designated caregiver. You must inform the Department of the replacement. If you have not designated your caregiver as grower, you may obtain your medical marijuana from the dispensary nearest your home or any dispensary on the list provided by the Department.
All FAQ’s from Growing
- As a grower, what is the maximum number of plants I may grow?
- Can I grow after visiting a clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
- Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
- How do I become a grower?
- How do I register a grow site?
- How many growers can share one growing location?
- How many patients can I grow for?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- What is a grower? Who can grow?
- Where do I get the seeds/plants to grow medical marijuana?