What is a grower? Who can grow?
A grower is an individual or an entity authorized by law to grow or cultivate marijuana for medical purposes. You or your designated caregiver can cultivate medical marijuana (up to twelve marijuana plants). A grower is also a licensed dispensary in a designated cultivation site.
All FAQ’s from Growing
- As a grower, what is the maximum number of plants I may grow?
- Can I grow after visiting a clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
- Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
- How do I become a grower?
- How do I change/remove my grower?
- How do I register a grow site?
- How many growers can share one growing location?
- How many patients can I grow for?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- Where do I get the seeds/plants to grow medical marijuana?