- Approval or denial of application shall be determined within 10 days of submission. The patient will receive an automatically-generated email indicating the approval or denial of the application.
- Within 5 days of approval, a registry identification card shall be mailed to the address on the application.
- You must have a physician’s certification on a department-approved form
- You must provide all information and documentations from the qualifying patient checklist
- You will need a credit card, debit card, or pre-paid card to pay the non-refundable state application fee
See if you qualify: