Can I grow after visiting a clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
You have to wait for your registry identification card to be issued before you can cultivate medical marijuana, provided that there is no operating medical marijuana dispensary operating within twenty-five miles of your home.
All FAQ’s from Growing
- As a grower, what is the maximum number of plants I may grow?
- Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
- How do I become a grower?
- How do I change/remove my grower?
- How do I register a grow site?
- How many growers can share one growing location?
- How many patients can I grow for?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- What is a grower? Who can grow?
- Where do I get the seeds/plants to grow medical marijuana?