I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
Yes, but if you are within 500 feet of a school or within twenty-five miles of an operating dispensary, you may not grow medical marijuana.
All FAQ’s from Growing
- As a grower, what is the maximum number of plants I may grow?
- Can I grow after visiting a clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
- Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
- How do I become a grower?
- How do I change/remove my grower?
- How do I register a grow site?
- How many growers can share one growing location?
- How many patients can I grow for?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- What is a grower? Who can grow?
- Where do I get the seeds/plants to grow medical marijuana?