May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have an AMMP card?
Yes. Arizona residents who have written certification from Arizona physicians can obtain qualifying patient registry identification cards and may use medical marijuana even on parole or probation.
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much medication can I obtain with my card?
- Is Arizona’s medical marijuana card recognized by other states?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is a caregiver?
- What is the impact of possessing a medical marijuana card on employment?
- What should I tell my employer if I am subjected to a drug test?
- Where can I use my medication?
- Where do I get my medical marijuana medication?
- Who may use medical marijuana?