What is the impact of possessing a medical marijuana card on employment?
The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act provides that an employer can’t discriminate against a qualifying patient in hiring, terminating, or imposing employment conditions, unless failing to do so would cause the employer to lose benefits under Federal law.
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much medication can I obtain with my card?
- Is Arizona’s medical marijuana card recognized by other states?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have an AMMP card?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is a caregiver?
- What should I tell my employer if I am subjected to a drug test?
- Where can I use my medication?
- Where do I get my medical marijuana medication?
- Who may use medical marijuana?