How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary? Where does the medicine in dispensaries come from?
The law requires that the vehicle to be used in transporting marijuana must have no markings identifying the vehicle as a transport for marijuana. Before transporting the marijuana, a dispensary agent must complete a trip plan containing a description of what is being transported and the anticipated route. The dispensary agent must carry a copy of the trip plan and record any changes to the trip plan. When medical marijuana is delivered to a registered patient, the dispensary agent also has to comply with requirements for verification and recordkeeping.
Dispensaries are authorized to cultivate marijuana plants and acquire marijuana from other registered non-profit dispensaries or from registered qualifying patients and designated caregivers if patient/caregiver is not compensated for the medical marijuana.
All FAQ’s from Dispensaries
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Do I have to register with the state to work at a dispensary?
- How can I find a medical marijuana dispensary in Arizona?
- What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates, or other prepackaged products?
- What is a medical marijuana facility, a.k.a. dispensary?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will onsite consumption of marijuana be allowed?