What is a medical marijuana facility, a.k.a. dispensary?
A medical marijuana dispensary is a non-profit entity that acquires, possesses, cultivates, manufactures, delivers, supplies, sells, or dispenses marijuana or related supplies and educational materials to registered qualifying patients or their designated caregivers.
All FAQ’s from Dispensaries
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Do I have to register with the state to work at a dispensary?
- How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary? Where does the medicine in dispensaries come from?
- How can I find a medical marijuana dispensary in Arizona?
- What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates, or other prepackaged products?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will onsite consumption of marijuana be allowed?