Why do I have to see a doctor to get my card?
You need to see a doctor who will issue a certification that you have been diagnosed with a debilitating medical condition. Such findings and certification must be filled out and signed by the physician on a specific form required by Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS).
All FAQ’s from Approval Process
- Are there any discounts available?
- Are there time limits on the age of my medical records?
- Do I have to provide my Social Security Number over the internet?
- How do I apply for a medical marijuana card?
- What information will I have to provide online?
- What is the full process to obtain a medical marijuana card?