Are there any discounts available?
Yes. A reduced registry identification card fee of $75 is offered if you are presently on U.S. Department of Agriculture Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). You have to submit a notice of eligibility with your application for a registry identification card.
All FAQ’s from Approval Process
- Are there time limits on the age of my medical records?
- Do I have to provide my Social Security Number over the internet?
- How do I apply for a medical marijuana card?
- What information will I have to provide online?
- What is the full process to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- Why do I have to see a doctor to get my card?