Can a patient withdraw from the program?
Yes. You may withdraw from the program. You have to notify the Department on your withdrawal and surrender your registry ID card.
All FAQ’s from AMMP Guidelines
- Can I have someone else sign and date my application (a proxy) if I am physically unable to do so?
- Can I travel to another state with medical marijuana and my AMMP registry identification card without worrying about being arrested or charged with civil or criminal penalties?
- Can my medical marijuana card be expedited?
- Do I have to tell the AMMP if I change my mailing address, add or remove a caregiver or grower, or change my grow site address?
- Do I need to be a resident to get a card?
- Do I need to keep a copy of my application and any other information I send to the AMMP?
- Do patients get a refund if they withdraw from the program?
- How much does it cost to replace my card or change my caregiver or grower?
- I do not have the money for the application/grow site fee. Can it be waived? Can I make installment payments or use my credit card? Will my insurance pay?
- If I have a card, will that guarantee that Child Services cannot take my kids away?
- If I have a criminal record can I get a card?
- Is the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program confidential?
- What are the payment options for the state application fee?
- Who qualifies for a reduced state application fee?