Do I have to tell the AMMP if I change my mailing address, add or remove a caregiver or grower, or change my grow site address?

Yes. You must promptly notify the Department of the change in your mailing address or the caregiver, grower, or grow site address. The Department shall issue a new registry identification card within five days upon receipt of the notification and $10 fee for change of card.