Is it harder to renew my medical card after it expires?
No. The process of renewal is basically the same, provided that you apply for renewal of your card at least thirty days before the expiry date.
All FAQ’s from Renewal Process
- Am I able to get an extension if my card is close to expiring?
- Can I submit my renewal application early?
- I am renewing my card. Is that any different?
- I had my medical marijuana card a couple years ago and it has expired. Do I need to get a new doctor’s recommendation?
- I went to a different clinic to get my medical card the first time. Do I need to go there again?
- Is there an advantage to returning to the same clinic for my renewal?