What conditions DO qualify for the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program?
The following conditions will qualify you for medical marijuana:
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that causes:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe and chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizure, including those characteristics of epilepsy
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristics of multiple sclerosis
All FAQ’s from Qualification
- Can my doctor write me a recommendation?
- I had surgery 10 years ago. Can I get a card?
- What conditions DON’T qualify for the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program?
- What documentation is needed to qualify for the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program?
- What if I have multiple doctors?
- What if I have not been diagnosed yet?